Following is an email received from a Millat Facebook member, which got us quite surprised. It is reproduced below in the interests of public awareness, without any modifications.
What do you think about this, are they really controlled by Jews or is it just unprofessionalism by one of their bloggers?.
Disclaimer: This does not necessarily represent the views of the blogger or MFB.
Express Tribune (Pak) is controlled by Mr. Arthur Ochs Sulzberger. Jr. the Jewish owner of its partner Herald Tribune
Dear Mr. Meer,
Congratulations to you and your team on a positive and great effort. Though initially I had some reservations with a pro-Islamic social network, I’m now very much clear that this is a positive step by Muslims and would foster decency and greater understandings between religions.
MFB is a great effort by any standard considering it’s still in infancy. Having followed the progress of MFB very closely I was very surprised by the constant MFB bashing by Express Tribune. This led me to do some research of my own. I found some very interesting facts which may be of interest to you and MFB members.
- I found out that Express Tribune is affiliated with the International Herald Tribune,
- which is part of the NewYork Times Company,
- whose CEO is Mr. Arthur Ochs Sulzberger. Jr. who is a Jew.
- Now I’m not suggesting anything least the Neo-Cons would come out bashing me with anti-Semitism. However the links are clear.
- A Jewish owned company (NY Times) is helping another Jewish owned company (facebook) through its affiliated venture (Express Tribune) by putting aside all journalistic ethics.
- Also I don’t understand why Mr. Arthur wants to hide his Jewish identity by claiming he is Evangelical, is there something more than meets the eye.
And this is no conspiracy theory. Please see below for all the links to the authentic and genuine sources:
- The Express Tribune is a Pakistani English-language daily newspaper established in 2010 that is partnered with the International Herald Tribune.
- The IHT (International Herald Tribune) is part of The New York Times Company.
- Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, Jr. has served as Chairman of the Board since 1997. he Class B shares provide a mechanism by which the descendants of Adolph Ochs, who purchased the New York Times newspaper in 1896, maintain control of the company by holding nearly 90 percent of this “special class of stock.”
- Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, Jr. CEO, Present Publisher NY Times Co is a Jew.
And though not a Muslim myself I feel Express Tribune has been highly unprofessional in trying to criticise MFB without any basis and even a basic research.
The above explains why this Herald affiliated, foreign funded, online Pakistan based newspaper is the only newspaper to be involved in extreme one-sided anti-MFB bashing based on various regularly changing pretexts without ever contacting you guys (I’m sure they never did), thereby ignoring the journalistic ethics.
I’d say that I may disagree with you but I will fight for your right to be treated justly.