a). Self-Mastery: maximizing personal potential.
- The keys to sustaining credibility, even in the face of skepticism.
- Identifying and using the power of shared values.
- The most overlooked factor in professional growth and how you can use it right away.
b). Stewardship: the strategic deployment of resources.
- The leader’s only three resources: everyone has them but leaders make history with them.
- Developing the power of focus.
- Creating shared focus, taking your followers along with you.
c). Visionary: creating the future.
- Developing a forward agenda: leave mere goals behind with this little-known tool.
- How to go from being creative to innovative.
- The risk myth: how leaders handle risk differently than assumed.
d). Persuasive Communication: selling the vision.
- Helping others see the vision with clear communication.
- Three keys to persuasion: without these, you’re just telling instead of selling.
- Fostering positive discontent for positive results.
e). Teamwork: enabling followers to fully cooperate and collaborate.
- The power strategy for developing a team of leaders.
- The importance of shared respect.
- A blueprint for making teamwork work.
f). Service: Fulfilment through contribution.
- How to get and stay motivated when you’re the motivator.
- Knowing when the price you pay is too high, and what to do about it.
- The six most common reasons why leaders fail, and how you can keep them from side-lining you.