a). Self-Mastery: maximizing personal potential.
- The keys to sustaining credibility, even in the face of skepticism.
- Identifying and using the power of shared values.
- The most overlooked factor in professional growth and how you can use it right away.
b). Stewardship: the strategic deployment of resources.
- The leader’s only three resources: everyone has them but leaders make history with them.
- Developing the power of focus.
- Creating shared focus, taking your followers along with you.
c). Visionary: creating the future.
- Developing a forward agenda: leave mere goals behind with this little-known tool.
- How to go from being creative to innovative.
- The risk myth: how leaders handle risk differently than assumed.
d). Persuasive Communication: selling the vision.
- Helping others see the vision with clear communication.
- Three keys to persuasion: without these, you’re just telling instead of selling.
- Fostering positive discontent for positive results.
e). Teamwork: enabling followers to fully cooperate and collaborate.
- The power strategy for developing a team of leaders.
- The importance of shared respect.
- A blueprint for making teamwork work.
f). Service: Fulfilment through contribution.
- How to get and stay motivated when you’re the motivator.
- Knowing when the price you pay is too high, and what to do about it.
- The six most common reasons why leaders fail, and how you can keep them from side-lining you.
1. Trusting (Delegation)
3. Effective and Creative Communications
4. Squinting with Ears
5. Facilitating not Overtaking – Problem Solving
6. Determination and Stamina
7. Effective Time Management
8. Leading by Example – Maintaining Technical Competence
9. Disciplinary Standards
12. Controlling Ambitions and Egos
13. Planning and Effective Executions
16. Being Human – Using Humor
17. Strong Decision Power
21. Maintaining Dignity
22. Generous and Magnanimous
23. Commanding Respect
24. Appreciating Positive Criticism
25. Maintaining sense of intimidation
26. Learns from Mistakes
27. Ensures Diversity
28. Exudes Integrity
As much as I’d hate to, unfortunately there’s been a bit of delay in catching up with you all due to the hectic schedule of late. There was a seminar on Sunday followed by some lectures, meetings and other formal assignments.
Despite all odds, it is so refreshing to see the competitive will and the desire of the youth to succeed. This is indeed an asset and will take Pakistan forward.
On a different note, the IPL drama has resulted in hue & cry from all sectors of Pakistan. It’s iconic how a nation can take it’s eye off a sworn and proven enemy and then rue the losses. It is indeed a universal truth that peace can only be achieved through power and preparation. No doubt Holy Quran has asked us to always be prepared in the best possible ways.
Let’s end on this note that Hope keeps Us Alive & Fear Kills Us. So be hopeful for yourself, your family and your country. We all have the potential and we will take our country forward.
Mr. Omer Zaheer Meer is highly qualified and experienced professional consultant who has worked with senior bureaucrats, national & international corporations in addition to small and medium-sized enterprises. His brief profile is as below:
- Finance, Investment & Management Professional
- Leading Public Relations, HR Development and Strategic Consultant
- Lecturer/Guest Speaker/Trainer (Corporate and Public Sector)
OVER 9 YEARS’ FUND OF EXPERIENCE IN VARIOUS ASPECTS OF:
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Management
- Financial Analysis & Control
- Investment Analysis and Management
- Public Finance Optimization
- Public Relations
- Change Management and
- Leadership & Management Skills
NB: Experience accumulated by working in top management and consulting positions with leading Multi-National and British companies as well as in Public Sector based in the international Financial Hub of London
- ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) – UK
- PRIMA (Professional Risk Managers’ International Association) – USA
- UKSIP (UK Society of Investment Professionals) – UK
- Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) – UK
- CFAI (Chartered Financial Analyst Institute) – USA
- MPDD (Management & Professional Development Department) – Pak
- Meer & Mir Consultants (Senior Consultant & Partner) – UK
- Global IT Vision (Pvt) Ltd (CFO)
Academic & Professional
- BSC (HONS) in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University (UK)
- ACCA – Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK
- CAT – Certified Accounting Technician, UK
- CFA – Chartered Financial Analyst, USA (Finalist)
- Anti – Money Laundering Course (by UHY Hacker Young, UK)
- Customer Service Management Certificate (Co-Certified by SMEDA and LCCI)
- Leadership. Change Agent. Strategic Thinker. Creative. Adaptable
- Excellent communication skills. Time Management Skills
- Self-confident. Motivated. Challenger
- Tolerance Power. Patience
- Honesty and Integrity. Problem-solving Skills
- Technology savvy. Computer Literate
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Initiative, intelligence, and Innovation
- Team Member as well as Leader
- Wizard with mathematics. Details Oriented
- Total Commitment, Utter Devotion and Dynamic Energy
- Aptitude for Figures and an Analytical Mind
- Multilingual. Command on English and Urdu amongst others
- Customer Focused and Value Creation centred
- Global Outlook
DISTINCTIONS – (PUBLICATIONS):
- Research and Analysis Project: “An Analysis of the Financial Situation of an Organisation”
- Who’s Who Profile published in a leading British Financial Analysts Publication – “The Professional Investor”
- Feature on Financial Issues Published in Professional Investor – “Credit Crunch – Reasons and the Way Forward”
- Wrote columns in various other publications including but not limited to Aawaaz Daily, Aawaaz International (Leading Asian Community Publications in London)
- Distinctions at National and International levels in several subjects in the Chartered Certified Accountancy assessments
- Conducting training of Senior Bureaucrats under the Mandatory Promotion Training Programs
Please feel free to interact:
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
As part of our awareness programs, we at Meer & Mir Consultants offer high quality, professional and practical interactive training sessions and lectures. These are normally part of the series of professional development programs conducted for various Banks, Businesses, Govt. Departments, Political Parties, e.t.c.
The speaker is Mr. Omer Zaheer Meer, Senior Consultant and Partner at Meer & Mir Consultants. Please click on the link on the left hand side “About – Omer Zaheer Meer” to know more about the speaker.
The offering is for LIMITED SEATS strictly on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis with a nominal registration fee to ensure that only serious participants reserve a place. To reserve your place and/or for further information, please contact us:
Mr. Usman / Mr. Ishaq
Falcon Complex, Opp Center Point,
Contact No: 042-5925059
He is a relatively junior but still a very experienced and highly qualified consultant from the Financial & Investment Hub of London.
Over 5 years plus experience in Public Relations and Investment and Financial Analysis gained in reputable Corporations based in London
o Investment Management Certificate (IMC)
o BSc – Mathematics with Business Management, Queen Mary, University
o FSA (Financial Services Authority) – UK
o CFAI (Chartered Financial Analyst Institute)